Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Let's catch up











Gosh we have been so busy lately! Last weekend Cameryn got to make her first trip up to Logansport. I was a little nervous about the four hour car ride but she did great. We fed her right before we left and then only stopped one time on the way up to change and feed her again. She was a trooper. We got there late on Friday and stayed until Sunday afternoon. Camy got to meet her Great Grandma and Grandpa Buchanan and spend lots of time with Grandma and Grandpa. It was so nice to get away from home and relax.
Josh and I got to enjoy some of our favorite Logansport treats too, like custard from Sycamore and hot dogs from the rootbeer stand. We spent time on Saturday just hanging out, taking pictures and playing scrable. The one above is of Josh and Cameryn's feet since they are identical! It is truly amazing how your child forms and inherits your traits. She does have a little of me in her as well; like her dimple and her ears. . . I'll take what I can get!
Other than our weekend trip I'm continueing to look for part time work. The recruiting job is not working out, unfortunatley. I can't believe people will not attend a carreer briefing when the job market is so tight. Go figure. I know God has a plan for me though, so I'm just working on being patient. I can't bare the thought of putting Camy in day care full time but being a good mom means being financially secure so if it comes to that I'll do what I have to until we can find another solution. Say a prayer for me : )
Josh is doing great at work and with his daughter and me. I couldn't have asked God for a better husband. The way he loves me is exatactly how I need to be loved and how I always dreamed it would be. We compliment eachother so well, I know God made him as my other half. He is so good!

No comments:

Post a Comment