Wednesday, March 18, 2009

So Many Good Things






Here are some pics of Camy in her St. Patty's shirt. We're not really Irish, but the shirt was too cute to resist! St. Patrick's Day isn't really too big of a deal once you're out of college and no longer amazed at green beer, but everyday is something to be celebrated right?


Aside from it being St. Patty's Day yesterday, it was absolutely gorgeous outside! Camy and I went to the grocery and for a walk in the construction zone that is out neighborhood. Warm weather always makes me so happy and energized. As if the weather was not blessing enough, I got the biggest blessing the evening before. I have been looking for a part time job to start once my maternity leave was up, since Cameryn was born. I've thought I had something a time or two but nothing has really worked out. Needless to say I was getting pretty nervous and stressed about the whole thing. It was getting to the point where I was not sleeping well and contemplating the night shift at McDonald's! I just want to make sure Camy is safe and we don't miss out on any of her mile stones. Anyway, after much thought, prayer, and calculating Josh and I decided it would be best for everyone if I stayed home with Cameryn full time instead of working a regular job! It has always been a dream of mine to be a stay at home mom, and I'm so happy and thankful we can do it. I have an amazing husband who loves me enough to do whatever he needs to, to make my dreams come true. I love him and our daughter more than anything and I know God has given me gifts that are a million times better than anything I could have ever thought of on my own. HE is Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment