Friday, March 20, 2009

Little Stuffed Turkey


I thought this picture was too funny so I had to share it. Whenever Cameryn eats to much she just lays back with her eyes half open, as if to say, "Good thing I have on my stretchy pants!" We call her our little stuffed turkey whenever she does this so I thought a picture of the turkey was in order.
We had a bit of a challenging day today, but good overall. My first mistake was not letting Camy finish her nap so we could go eat lunch with Daddy. Josh had to go to Bardstown today so I thought it would be nice for him to stop in town on his way so we could have lunch. We met at Hometown Pizza the best, and only place to eat here in Mt. Washington. We got to hang out a little and Camy was really hamming it up for all the waitresses in there. She would grin so big every time they came to our table. I thought since she was in such a great mood we could go to Bed Bath and Beyond and Hobby Lobby to browse the aisles. Bad idea! She did not want to ride in her stroller so I pushed the stroller with my purse in it and held her, all the while a massive puddle of drool was forming on my shirt. I'm sure people thought that all of that could not have possible come out of such a small baby and that I must have contributed in some way, but I assure you she is a drooly monster lately. Anyway, my arms are tired, I'm crashing the stroller into shelves and wobbly displays so we decide to head home. At this point my daughter decides to wail the entire 30 minutes it takes us to get home. I'm shaking her toy, putting her binky in, turning up the radio but nothing worked. If you have ever been in the car with a screaming baby you know that 5 minutes feels like 20, so by the end of the 30 minute car ride my nerves were shot and Camy looked pitiful. She was all red and had real tears! As soon as I picked her up she was fine and instantly stopped crying. I even got a smile out of her once I let the dogs out. Go figure. I hate hearing her cry more than anything but I just didn't know what to do. She wasn't hungry, I changed her at BB&B, car seat wasn't too tight, nothing. It almost makes you understand how Brittney got caught driving while holding her child! Which I would NEVER do, but you can kind of see her thought process having experienced it.
Anyway, my little angel is now sould asleep in her precious little pink pj's so I better get off of here and try to pry my husband away from the NCAA tourney! One more side note, the NIT? What is the world coming to when UK is playing in the NIT, oh the shame.

1 comment:

  1. I still love my little stuffed turkey sooo much! I miss you Cammy!! Love you bunches! Grandma XOXO :)

    ReplyDelete