Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Congrats Chuck!







We had dinner at my mom and Rod's last night to celebrate my brother's one year anniversary for being home. I am so proud of him, words cannot describe. He's grown up so much and is one of the hardest working people I know. I the past year he's gone from having nothing but his family and freedom to a two bedroom apartment, car, furniture, his own business plus another job, girl friend, friends, pets, and a great outlook on life. If he could do all of this in one year I can't wait to see what God has in store for him in the years to come. Chucky is true living proof that people can change if they want to and there is no excuse for not making your life the best it can be. I love my brother so much!
While at my mom's I got to meet his roommate Wes, and the famous Jalynn, who is adorable. Camy also got to hang out with her uncle Chuck too! It was a great night to eat (a lot!) and celebrate all Chucky has accomplished.

No comments:

Post a Comment