Thursday, February 19, 2009

Camy made a new friend




The cutest thing happened yesterday. I put Cameryn in her bouncy seat so I could make dinner. We had kind of a rough morning so I was surprised to see that she sat there content and not making a sound. When I looked up from what I was doing I saw her looking at the little dragon fly, we lovingly named Deidra, with the biggest smile on her face. She did it few times and cooed while smiling. It was the cutest thing ever! I think she made a new friend. I also saw her looking at her hands and moving her fingers as if to say, "Hey these are mine and I'm making them do this!" Another reason why being a mom is so great!

1 comment:

  1. What can I say only that I love our little ANGEL BABY!! I am glad she likes Diedre. I miss her little face sooo much! Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete