Friday, June 19, 2009

TGIF!

Thank goodness it's Friday. This week has been so busy! I've worked late every single night (of my 3 nights a week). We got the big news that I am going to be an aunt, and Cameryn has a little cousin on the way. My brother Chucky is expecting a little one at the end of February! I can't believe he is going to be a dad. And ironically, I found out I was pregnant the Thursday before Mother's day and he found out he was going to be a dad the Thursday before Father's day. Kinda neat, huh. Babies are a blessing and a miracle so we're all so happy to welcome another little one and his/her mommy into our family.
On that note, Deb and I were talking today and we realized how close we are getting to the arrival of another little baby. Justin and Amy are due September 14th, so only 8 more weeks or so. We all know babies work on their own time frame so it could be sooner or later but the time is still flying by. I hope Amy feels that way! All of the little cousins will be so close in age, I can just picture how fun all the holidays will be as our family grows and grows. As challenging as having children can be, nothing can compare to the joy they bring. The older I get the more important I realize family is, and the more thankful I am for everyone. Having lots of people to love and that love you and your kids is such a gift. Speaking of family, Happy Father's day weekend to all the daddy's who do their part and love their kids and their wives!

No comments:

Post a Comment