Thursday, April 9, 2009

This Past Week. . .


We've done a lot since the last time I got the opportunity to blog so let's catch up. Deb came down to visit us and babysit Cameryn last Friday so we could go to the Achiever's Club dinner with Cintas. Each quarter the company honors the sales reps that perform well, so we got to have dinner and celebrate Josh's achievements. It was nice to go out and be with adults for the evening (even though, much of the conversation was about kids!) We also got to celebrate Deb's birthday while she was down visiting so that was nice too. Cameryn got her a special Grandma card, and we topped off our time together with chocolate cake! She brought Camy an Easter basket and a cool toy to play with on the floor. We had some "tummy time" and boy is Cameryn holding her head up well. I'm so proud of our little muscle woman.
Saturday I helped my mom finish moving because. . . .She SOLD her house! It is such a burden off of her so I'm so glad she can move on from there. It was a lot of work but it was neat to go through all the old stuff. I brought home some of my junk like; old report cards, trophy's, notes I saved from my friends in middle and high school, etc. I also got to keep my mom and dad's wedding album, which is sad, but I still like having that piece of their history together.
Later Saturday evening Abbey and Bruce got home from Florida so Cameryn and I went over to see the ring, and believe me, it's gorgeous! Abbey's mom Debbie came over while I was there and held Camy and really got her laughing, it was so cute. Abbey and Bruce also recently got a puppy named Tyson so there is a picture of Bella and him on here too, aren't they cute! They seem to be good buddies.
Sunday afternoon Josh's cousin Ashley came to visit us from South Carolina. She was on spring break so we got to spend a few days hanging out with her. We weren't really able to give her a wild and crazy spring break, but I hope she had fun. We watched movies/TV, went to both the Oxmore and St. Matthew's mall, got ice cream, and talked a lot. We also got Camy's picture taken with the Easter Bunny while at the mall and it turned out so cute. We couldn't really get her to smile but I still love it.
Aside from all this Josh started going to a men's bible study Tuesday morning at 6 am (what a trooper!) with Clint and I started going to a Mom's bible study on Thursday mornings. We both are loving them so far! Josh likes having someone to go to the study with and I am so excited to meet some other moms and get connected at our church. I'm so proud of our efforts to grow and be closer to God and be good examples for Cameryn. We have a lot of work to do, and we'll never be perfect, but that's what makes us so thankful to Jesus for erasing our sins. With Easter coming this weekend it is a great time to stop and reflect and know that He is everything and without Him, we are nothing.











1 comment:

  1. What a busy week for you all but it looks like you had fun! Bella and her puppy are so cute and Cameryn tickles me in her picture with Abbey's mom. She was really tickled!!! :) I am proud of my little angel baby too!! She is growing up soooo fast! Love you all! XOXOXO

    ReplyDelete