Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Today






Today Cameryn and I had lunch with my good friend Lindsey. We haven't gotten to see each other since Camy was born so it was so nice to catch up. Lindsey and I have been friends since we were 5 years old! It's so funny to think that this August we will have know each other for 20 years. . . that makes me sound old!
She is just one of those friends that it doesn't matter how long you go between conversations, we just pick up were we left off. We talked for 2 hours at McCalister's this afternoon and Cameryn was good all the way until the very end. I think she likes being part of the girl talk. The pictures above are a couple Lindsey got on her i Phone. The lighting is kind of weird on the first one but I had to post Cameryn making the saddest face ever (that was at the end of our 2 hour lunch). The other one is when she gave Lindsey the biggest, cutest grin. The bottom picture was from tonight at dinner. We got Camy a space saver high chair so right now we just use it for her to sit in while I feed her cereal. Well tonight at dinner we decided to have her join us. She was so relaxed and had her little feet up on the table, it was hilarious. She sat through the whole meal and didn't make a peep. I just can't believe how big she's getting and how I grow to love her more and more every day. Here's to old friends and wonderful babies!

No comments:

Post a Comment