Monday, February 9, 2009

Jessie, Katie, and Chris are 14!!!





This past Saturday my first group of babies turned 14! I cannot believe that they are so old, or that I'm so old! They are so grown up looking, I can hardly believe it. Both Jessie and Katie are absolutely beautiful on the inside and the out. They have their "teenage girl" moments but overall they are smart, kind, and unique. Boys don't really stand a chance! And Chris has got to be one of the sweetest young men I have ever met. He always tells me how much he loves me and is willing to help anyone. He is going to make a great husband someday.
Watching them grow up has been such a wonderful experience for me. It's been so amazing to watch them grow, learn new things, make decisions, and have opinions of their own. I feel like more than a sister to them and I'm so thankful to God for each of them. I know we'll remain close over the next 14 years of their lives and beyond. As they get older, I look forward to all their mile stones just like I do for Cameryn; graduation, prom, college, weddings, and babies. They know I will always be there for them, to help them, give advice, support them, and love them unconditionally. It's funny how birthday's make you look back, while at the same time look forward to what the future holds. My babies aren't babies anymore, but I will always be there sister and I will always love them. I can't wait to see what God has in store for these special special people!

1 comment:

  1. This is crazy!!!!!!
    I remember when they were born.
    Shelby went to homecoming last Friday and it nearly killed me.
    BTW, Camy is a DOLL.
    Love you guys.
    <3Lindsey

    ReplyDelete