Wednesday, February 4, 2009

The Cutest Gifts for Cameryn!














Cameryn has recently gotten some of the cutest gifts, I just had to share. The first pictures are of her in a headband that Erica and Robin made for her. It's a little big for her little head right now, but come spring time it will fit perfect. I LOVE the huge flower! The petals are floppy so they move and bounce around. It's pretty much the cutest thing ever.
The next pictures are of Cameryn in her very first pair of high heels! And of course they had to be pink. My friend Dottie sent these to us the other day. I had just saw them in a magazine, they're called "Heelarious", and they are! Cameryn is well on her way to being a girly girl.
Thank you so much to our thoughtful friends!

2 comments:

  1. Too funny!! The heels are great!! I love her headband and the face she made in the first picture!! What a hoot!! Your family portrait is beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay...first let me say the picture of you guys is AWESOME...love it.
    Second...I about peed my pants laughing when I saw those "baby heels"...ha ha ha ha! Just when you think they've cme up with everything a baby could ever need....

    ReplyDelete