Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Cabin Fever = Indoor Gymnastics




















































Today I was off from work so I got to spend the entire day with my favorite girl! Since Mom2Mom was cancelled because of the weather we had the whole day to be silly. Camy carried her baby doll on her back and walked around the house for a while and it was so cute I had to take a few pictures. When I put it on her, she acted like it was perfectly normal and fine. She didn't try to take it off or anything, just walked all over the house with it.
Later in the day, I took an idea from Erica and Sawyer and brought her mattress into the living room for some fun. Her favorite part was walking on it and trying to step down onto the ground with out falling. She must have done this for at least 20 minutes. Then I started to show her how to flip (sorry no pictures of that!). She would squat down and put her little head on the mattress and I tossed her legs over. It was soooo cute. My little gymnist did pretty well for only 14 months old. She LOVES to slide so of course we had to prop the mattress up on the couch for a little sliding. Fun times. Hope everyone is staying warm and has a good rest-of-the week!



No comments:

Post a Comment