Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Ladie's Night!

I know it is already Wednesday (how'd that happen!) but I still wanted to post that I had a girls night for the first time since I can't even remember. It was so much fun! Saturday, Josh had Camy and Preston had Sawyer so Erica and I were free to do whatever we wanted. First we went to Calistoga where we ordered the same thing without even knowing it. I would definitely recommend that place; delicious! We just ate and talked with no concept of time. Then we headed to the Summit for a little shopping at Gymboree. After that it was of to Tinsel Town to see The Lovely Bones. Overall, a good movie but I don't recommend it if you have a little girl or young child for that matter. It was one of those movies that when you left you just kind of stared at the floor with your forehead wrinkled up. Like I said a good film, but not a movie that leaves you feeling happy. Needless to say I have seriously been contemplating how weird my neighbors are and the likelihood that they are serial killers. Anyway, it was a great night with an even greater friend. I came home feeling relaxed and ready to be a better, more patient mommy.

No comments:

Post a Comment