Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Valentine's Day. . .











I know this is a little week but I have had a heck of a time since then! I made heart french toast that morning before church and it was a hit! I had to wake up a little earlier but it was so worth it. My family knows I show my love through food so this was a super obvious way to make the day special. Cameryn got a cool, hot pink giraffe that says, "I'm wild about you", and the most adorable kitty cat pj's. Her daddy seemed to enjoy being Cameryn's only Valentine, but to quote Darius Rucker, "It won't be like this for long." (By the way, that song still makes me cry every time I hear it!)
It was a great day to celebrate love and make the ones I love most feel extra special.
"A new command I give you; Love one another as I have loved you, so you must love one another. By this, all men will know you are my disciples, if you love one another."
John 13:34-35

No comments:

Post a Comment