Saturday, January 16, 2010

Achiever's Club

Every quarter Cintas has a dinner for the sales reps that meet their goals. Well, for the past 9 quarters my awesome husband has made it! We went last night to August Moon for dinner and it was delicious. It's a chinese place on Lexington Rd. and the atmosphere was nice but the food was even better. I blew my extra 35 weight watcher's points but I've been good all week! My new week starts on Tuesday so I have a few days to behave myself before I weigh in.

We shared a babysitter with the Lawrence's so Cameryn got to spend her evening playing with Ellie and Morgan at Clint and Ashley's new house. They waited patiently for it to be finished being built and let me tell you it was worth it. It is gorgeous! The girls had a fun night and so did the grown ups. I have to say this was one of the best Achiever's clubs for talking and laughing. It was kind of a small group so we could all sit at one table and hear everyone speak and tell stories. It was an overall, great night.

I'm so proud of Josh, and thankful to God for giving him the ability and ambition to do well at his job. He works for a great company that appreciates him as well, so you know that came from the Lord too! I hope everyone else is doing great and enjoying the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment