Thursday, November 12, 2009

Thursday night update

I have been so tired lately! I feel like I could sleep for a week. The bright side is that tomorrow is Friday so I'm in the home stretch. Tomorrow will be a busy too but it will end with a free dinner on Cintas. Josh and I are going to the Achiever's club dinner tomorrow night with Clint and Ashley. . . and that's it. I hate to brag on my awesome husband but he and only one other rep made it this quarter and she can't come to dinner. We're going to Bravo, one of my favorite places and Cameryn is going to have her first non-family member babysitter. A little girl from church is going to watch Camy and Ellie at our house so we can have some fun, grown up time.

Saturday we are getting a family picture made and then Cameryn is going to get a few made in her Christmas dress. Pray for no tears and lots of smiles.

Oh my gosh! I almost forgot the biggest news of the week. I am the proud owner of a mini van! Josh was up to his wheeling and dealing at the car lot which happens frequently and we traded our Ridgeline in for an Odyssey. I never thought I would drive a van but I really love it. It's so roomy and has all kinds of neat gadgets. I'm hooked now. Laugh if you must, but I was once in your shoes. I'm telling you it's cool. Anyway I hope everybody has a great weekend and enjoys the nice weather!

No comments:

Post a Comment