Friday, November 13, 2009

A Night Out. . .

Tonight Josh and I went out and Cameryn had her first non-family member babysitter and it went fabulous. A little girl named Morgan from our church babysat Camy and Ellie, Clint and Ashley's daughter, while we went to the Achiever's Club dinner at Martini's. Dinner was great and we got to hang out with some grown ups which was nice.
Ashley made all the arrangements for Morgan to come and watch the girls and she was great. She was so at ease with the kids and had such a sweet demeanor. I definitely got her phone number stored in my phone! She nanny's two days a week for a family with 4 kids under five so she's a pro. Overall, a great end to a hectic day! Josh is going hunting tomorrow at 5 am and me and Camy are going to hang out until it's time for her to get her pictures made. I love the weekends!

No comments:

Post a Comment