Thursday, September 3, 2009

Mommy's Little Helper
















Cameryn's favorite "chore" has got to be the laundry. When I fold clothes while she's awake, I usually just bring the basket in the living room floor and fold away so I can watch her play. Well lately she has been very curious as to what Mommy was up to so she decided to help. I must admit that I helped her into the basked but the posing was all her. She was really fascinated by the fabric softener for some reason. I think she liked being in the big pile of warm clothes. On another occasion while she was helping me she laid her head in the clothes and rolled all around. The other pictures are of the static that was in her hair afterwards. The pictures really don't do it justice. It was so funny! I hope her love of laundry continues well into the future. With only a family of three, we create a lot of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment