Sunday, September 13, 2009

Here, There, and Everywhere. . .














When Cameryn was born everyone would always say, "Enjoy her now, pretty soon she'll be all over the place." Well those days have been here for awhile, so I thought I would share some pictures of our girl during a typically day.
The first pic is of her in her groovey pj's crawling all over the place. We got her a few pairs of Amy Coe pj's at Babies R Us and they are just the cutest! The next one is of her sitting in her toy basket in the living room. She cruises all around her block since she can hold on to the wires. Well, I guess this time she needed a little rest so she just had a seat.
We also took her on her first trip to the park last week. It was a little cool but a great evening to swing. I'm not sure exactly what she thought of the swings but she did like the slide. We would stand next to the slide and hold her while she slid down. It was so funny. Her hair was full of static and standing strait up! After that one it's her up on the couch with her doggie that Josh brought home for her the other day. She was loving on him and giving him kisses that day (Josh and the doggie!).
And the last one is classic Cameryn. I opened the pantry to scoop out some dog food and feed Lily and Ceaser. Well as soon as a turn around this is what I see. She was grinning ear to ear! She thought she found herself a great treat while Mommy's back was turned. She cracks me up on a daily basis. We are so blessed to have such a silly, happy little girl. I enjoy her more and more every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment