Wednesday, October 28, 2009

3 Years Ago Today. . .
















Exactly 3 years ago today at this time I was dancing and having one of the best nights of my entire life. Josh and I were at our wedding reception at this time on October 28, 2006 and by this point in the day we were just having a blast celebrating that we get to be with each other for the rest of our lives. It's amazing to think of all the things that have happened to us since that day, but the most exciting part is all that God has in store for us in the future. He sent me the literal man of my dreams and I am so thankful to have Josh.

I know 3 years in a marriage is not really that long to some people, and I hope and pray it is just a small fraction of the time we will have together, but I feel like we have grown and learned so much in this time. Josh is not only my husband, but he's a wonderful father, son, and brother. He's the leader of our home, bread winner, lawn mower, care taker of our pets, manager of our money, floor sweeper, and the person that loves me and Cameryn more than anything in the word. He is my everything and his love is something I could not live without. He puts his heart and soul into our family and takes good care of us. He makes me laugh ALL the time. He's understanding and kind, bold and thoughtful. Right now he's sleeping on the couch instead of watching The World Series, but I know this is exactly where he wants to be and that gives me such a sense of peace and contentment. God is so good to give us His love and the gift of marriage.
"We love because he first loved us" 1John 4:19
"Two are better than one, because they have a good return for their work: If one falls down his friend can help him up. But pity the man who falls and has no one to help him up" Ecclesiastes 4:9-10


Happy Anniversary, Josh!

No comments:

Post a Comment