Sunday, January 25, 2009

Welcome!




Welcome to our blog! One of my best friends, Erica told me about their blog and I love it! It's so fun to read about their family and it helps keep everyone"in the loop" so to speak. I thought I would start one for our little family since everyone wants to know how Cameryn is doing and how we're all adjusting to the new little one. As you can see she is doing great! She was 8 lbs. 4 oz at her two week doctor's appointment, so she's growing like a weed. She's also starting to look at me and Josh for longer periods of time and will occasionally turn her head towards our voices. It's so neat!
Cameryn is such a good baby, God has truly blessed us beyond our wildest dreams. I have been around children my entire life and always knew I wanted children of my own. I thought I understood what it meant to be a mother and to love your child unconditionally and with all your heart, but until I had Cameryn I had no clue. She is so precious and she just fills my whole heart. It really puts life into perspective and gives you concrete proof of God's tremendous love for us. He not only gave up his child who was perfect in every way for us, he then goes a million miles more beyond what we deserve, and gives us children of our own to love. It's amazing.
I hope you enjoy reading our blog. God Bless!




2 comments:

  1. She's so beautiful! Congrats again!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cameryn is my favorite grandbaby and I love her so much! She is a beautiful baby!! What can I expect with you two!! Love you all so very much!

    ReplyDelete