Monday, January 26, 2009

First Day Away from Home!







Today Cameryn had her first day away from home, and without Mommy and Daddy! Her Mamaw watched her today from about noon until 4:00 and she had a good time. She basically just ate, slept, and pooped but Mamaw said it was a blast. They got to chat and spend time together while I went on an adventure of my own. . . .






I started my search for part time work last week. I just thought I would put my resume out there and see what I could find. With the job market the way it is I thought it would take at least the rest of my paid maternity leave to find something, but God had something better in store. On Friday I received an email from a company about a recruiting position that you can do part time from home! This is exactly what I wanted because I love HR but wanted something that would allow me to stay home with our girl. I went to the career briefing meeting on Saturday and began training today. I go into the office again next Monday to complete my training and then I'm all set to start recruiting from home. It is such a great opportunity and a huge blessing to our family. I'm so excited to be able to keep my recruiting skills fine tuned, while still being able to have the greatest job of all, being Cameryn's mommy. God is good : )

1 comment: