Monday, March 1, 2010

Made Me Smile. . .

My husband knows just what to do when I'm feeling down or out of sorts. Without going into too much detail I have had an emmotional past few weeks. Then on top of that stuff, I feel like no matter how hard I try I can't make people happy, fix things, or have my feelings considered in the slightest. I know I should be reading a chapter out of "The Invisible Woman" but frankly I'm too tired.
Pity party aside : ) Josh came home today with the sweetest card. I LOVE a good card, afterall, it's the biggest small thing you can do! On top of that he had these beautiful spring flowers, and the latest issue of Paula Dean's magazine filled with yummy recipes to try out. It was basically a trifecta of things he knows I enjoy. Showing someone you love them while doing it in a way that says I know and understand you is just priceless. I'm so thankful to have such a great husband, which brings things right back to God. No matter how crappy things are going he shows me that He is right there with me by giving me Josh, and the other countless blessings he has poured out over our family. God is good no matter what is going on here on earth, but His grace helps us through and I am so thankful for that.

"Have I not commanded you? Be strong and corageous. Do not be terrified; do not be dicouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go." Joshua 1:9

No comments:

Post a Comment